Student Transitional Event - All-Inclusive Discounted Program Packages
High School Orientation Package (9th Grade)
COPE2Thrive now provides all-inclusive discounted program packages designed to quickly equip schools with the resources to handle the unique needs of K-12 students' transitional events.
Other program packages available (click each link for more information):
Entering high school can be an exciting experience, but can also be very stressful, intimidating and confusing.
This all-inclusive package includes all program delivery training and materials required for four instructors to deliver the COPE program to up to 230 students. Program instructor training typically takes less than five hours to complete and materials are delivered upon completion of training (and receipt of payment).
Each 9th Grade High School Orientation Package includes all of the following:
- Four manual-based 7-session teen programs
- Online training for four instructors (available 24/7)
- Program delivery license for four instructors (no renewal required)
- Twenty 7-session teen student manuals/workbooks (hard copy version)
- Two hundred 7-session teen student manuals/workbooks (print-your-own PDF version)
- Ten 7-session teen online self-delivered programs (ten access codes)
- Fifty printed student certificates of achievement (additional certificates can be printed from our website)
- Four online instructors networking support group memberships
- Five program wall posters for school bulletin boards
Discounted Price: $2830 (priced separately: $3330) - About $12/student
Additional program packages and manuals available at regular prices.
To use our Invoice Order Form, click here.