Order Manual-Based Instructor-Delivered Programs
Programs for K-12 Schools and Universities, Healthcare Practices and Systems
COPE provides all-inclusive programs (including instructor* training and materials) delivered using standardized student manuals and concepts, ensuring that all components of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy are covered with patients/students despite any differences in a provider’s background, experience or method of delivery. Our evidence-based programs can be integrated into a school or healthcare practices existing program/curriculum for as little as $385 (program materials and training for one instructor/teacher and five student manuals).
We offer two easily teachable, manual-based, instructor-delivered* programs. All instructor* training required to deliver the 7- and 15-session manual-based programs is online (no costly travel and hotel charges required) and is included in the program package price (see below). Our programs are not currently designed to be used in a "train-the-trainer" process.
School nurses, counselors, teachers and administrators: COPE2Thrive is randomly selecting one school each month (for the next three months) from all eligible entries to receive one complimentary 7- or 15-session Manual-based Pilot Program. Click here for more information.
Parents: We also have available an online, self-administered version of the 7-Session Teen Program.
Order 7-Session Manual-Based Program Package for Children, Teens and Young Adults
Through a series of brief, easy-to-follow sessions, complete with skills-building activities, the evidence-based COPE 7-Session programs convey that there is hope for change, and that both depression and anxiety are treatable. Each session is taught "from the book" by the instructor (all training is included) in one-on-one or group (classroom) sessions. Students in each age group utilize a different customized student manual/handbook.
The program is designed for children (ages 7 to 11), teens (ages 11 to 18), and young adults (ages 18 to 24), and can be purchased and delivered by a wide variety of professionals including teachers, nurses, doctors, psychologists, counselors, and social workers.
Each 7-Session program purchase gives instructors* access to all 7-session manuals (sold separately).
7-Session Program Package: $385/instructor for first year, annually renewable for $250 (includes five student manuals/workbooks so actual training cost is only $285/person).
Order 15-Session Manual-Based Program Package for Teens
This manual-based cognitive-behavioral skills building (CBSB) healthy lifestyle intervention program for teen (13 to 18 year old) adolescents builds upon the skills learned in the 7-Session Program by including sessions on healthy nutrition and physical activity. Each session is taught "from the book" by the instructor (all training is included) in one-on-one or group (classroom) sessions.
The program is designed to be easily integrated into a student’s health course or taught in group and individual sessions in primary care or specialty care settings, and can be purchased and delivered by a wide range of professionals including teachers, nurses, doctors, psychologists, counselors, and social workers.
Each 15-Session Program purchase gives instructors* access to the 15-session and all 7-session manuals (sold separately).
15-Session Program Package: $450/instructor first year, annually renewable for $250 (includes five student manuals/workbooks so actual training cost is only $290/person).
Multiple Program Purchase Discount
We are now offering a 15% discount off the total cost when purchasing six or more programs at the same time (all instructors must be from the same organization and all programs must be purchased in the same order).
To purchase multiple programs:
- Click PURCHASE MULTIPLE PROGRAMS.
- Select the number of programs desired and select ADD TO CART.
- Complete the Purchase Form (include emails for all Instructors) and ADD TO CART
- Enter your credit card information to complete your purchase.
A separate PDF Portfolio will be sent to each individual instructors' email listed in the form (please allow 24-hours for delivery).
Program Delivery License Renewal (to renew original license)
The COPE Manual-based Program Delivery License must be renewed each year to continue delivering the program and purchasing manuals. However, no additional training is required. Instructors* that were trained prior to March 1, 2015 do not require any further licensing to deliver the course.
Program Delivery License Renewal Options (pick one):
1. Payment of $250 Renewal Fee
2. (Updated) Purchase of 40 hard-copy student manuals/workbooks (or 200 Print-Your-Own) since your previous license renewal date (per instructor). (http://www.cope2thrive.com/cope-manuals/). Does not include five manuals received with program purchase.
Trained Instructors: If you have already completed the Instructor Trainer Course and would like to purchase additional manuals for your students, please follow the link provided to you, or click here to obtain re-authorization to purchase manuals.
A Print-Your-Own Student Manuals option is now available for larger schools/districts/providers (minimum 200/type student manuals, and additional manuals must be purchased in groups of 200 ) that provides a 75% off savings off the printed manual price (contact us for further details).
- Instructors are independent service providers and have no affiliation with COPE2Thrive LLC.
- COPE2Thrive is not responsible for any issues associated with or resulting from instructors' delivery of the purchased programs.
- Program instructor training provides the buyer with general program background information, specific details of the program organization and content, and tips for delivering the program to the targeted audience.
- Completion of the instructor training and program licensing allows the instructor to utilize the copyrighted program for the term of the program delivery license. It does not provide the instructor with any legal, medical or educational licenses or certifications.