Student Transitional Event - All-Inclusive Discounted Program Packages
High School Wellness Package (9th Grade)
COPE2Thrive now provides all-inclusive discounted program packages designed to quickly equip schools with the resources to handle the unique needs of K-12 students' transitional events.
Other program packages available (click each link for more information):
This all-inclusive package includes all program delivery training and materials required for four instructors to deliver the COPE program to up to 230 students. Program instructor training typically takes less than five hours to complete and materials are delivered upon completion of training (and receipt of payment).
Each 9th Grade High School Wellness Package includes all of the following:
- Four manual-based 15-session TEEN programs
- Online training for four instructors (available 24/7)
- Program delivery license for four instructors (no renewal required)
- Twenty 15-session TEEN student manuals/workbooks (hard copy version)
- Two hundred 15-session young adult student manuals/workbooks (print-your-own PDF version)
- Four program instructor manuals
- Four sets of program delivery slides
- Fifty printed student certificates of achievement (additional certificates can be printed from our website)
- Four online instructors networking support group memberships
- Five program wall posters for school bulletin boards
Discounted Price: $2890 (priced separately: $3400) - About $12.50/student
Additional program packages and manuals available at regular prices.
The 15-session program utilizes various "tools" (not included with the program) to assist with implementation, encourage participation, and measure progress, including:
- Student Folder (for each student, with pockets for holding index cards and notes/papers)
- 3" x 5" index cards (about 12 per student)
- Wheel of Fitness (handmade spinning wheel used to select weekly exercises). This tool must be constructed by instructors or substituted with something similar (such as index cards marked with each exercise).
- Pedometer for each student (used to track steps). Manually counting and recording steps can be used as a substitute.
- iPod(TM) Shuffle (used as a prize for the person in the group who logs the most steps). Can be substituted with any other prize.
To use our Invoice Order Form, click here.