Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do you have a program that my child can take online from home?
- A: The Teen 7-Session Online is designed for you.
Q: Do you have an online program for children under 13-years of age?
- A: Not at this time.
Q: Can parents purchase a manual-based program?
- A: The manual-based programs are designed for providers who want to deliver the program to children/teens in a classroom or on-on-one basis. Parents who are looking for a program for their teens to attend can either purchase the online version of the 7-session Teen or can contact us and we will try to locate a trained provider in your area.
Q: How are you different from other companies that provide Cognitive Behavioral Therapy training?
- A: We offer all-inclusive programs (including instructor training and materials) delivered using standardized student manuals and concepts, ensuring that all components of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy are covered with patients despite any differences in a provider’s method of delivery.
Q: I am a provider (school administrator, teacher, nurse, pediatrician, counselor, etc). and want to deliver the program. Which program should I purchase?
- A: The manual-based programs are designed to be delivered by instructors just like you, and include all training. You can also purchase the online-version of the 7-session program as a stand-alone program for each child, or as a supplement to the manual-based program.
Q: Do you provide grants for piloting the program at my school or facility?
- We do not provide grants, and are not affiliated with any grant-funding organizations. However, you can find a list of various organization (not all-inclusive) that may be able to help on this web page. Also, we are very happy to provide you with any additional information you might need to help you when filling out the grant or funding application form. Let us know how we can help!