Teen 7-Session Online Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)-based Program
Our Online and Manual-based Programs Have Been Delivered to Over 8400 Children and Teens in 41 U.S. States
Summer break is the perfect time for your teens to learn skills for coping with stress and anxiety.
TEEN 7-SESSION ONLINE COGNITIVE BEHAVIORAL THERAPY (CBT)-BASED PROGRAM
The 7-Session Teen Online is an educational interactive and multi-media program delivered individually to each student in the privacy of their own home (this is not a multi-person, classroom-based program with other students). This self-delivered format is perfect for parents looking for a private, self-paced program to help their teens learn Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT)-based skills for coping with stress, anxiety and depression.
Through a series of brief, easy-to-follow sessions, complete with skills-building activities, the evidence-based COPE Programs convey that there is hope for change, and that both depression and anxiety are treatable. Our programs are being utilized by parents, teens, schools/districts, community counseling/wellness centers, pediatricians, nurse practitioners, and medical centers across the country.
Quotes From COPE Program Users
Learn How to COPE For Only $79.00
The COPE online, self-administered 7-Session Teen skills-building intervention educational program teaches teens (ages 13 - 18) how to recognize and stop automatic negative thoughts and replace them with positive thoughts instead using cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)-related techniques. The result is feeling emotionally better and acting in healthier ways.
For less than the price of a movie ticket, you can provide your teen with one session of the program (complete program is 7-sessions).
We can't control trigger events, but we can control our responses to them.
- Thoughtfully-designed graphics/easy-to-follow narration.
- Seven 20- to 30-minute sessions containing 77 lessons/parts.
- Skills-building activities to teach and reinforce the concepts.
- An interactive component that encourages teens to try out the cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)-related principles presented and write down their own thoughts and reactions.
- A year-long, 24/7 subscription (7-week program, return to review concepts).
- Evidence-based using Cognitive Behavioral Therapy-based principles.