Online and Manual-based Programs for
Schools, Community Healthcare Facilities and Professionals, Parents and Children
Our Programs Have Helped Over 8400 Children and Teens in 41 U.S. States
TEEN 7-SESSION ONLINE COGNITIVE BEHAVIORAL THERAPY (CBT)-BASED PROGRAM
We live in a very stressful world, and our teens are trying to cope with unprecedented events that affect their daily life. While we can't foresee what the future holds, we can give them coping skills to help prepare them for the challenges that lie ahead.
The 7-Session Teen Online is an interactive, multi-media program delivered individually to each student in the privacy of their own home (this is not a multi-person, classroom-based program with other students). This self-delivered format is perfect for parents looking for a private, self-paced program to help their teens learn CBT-based skills for coping with stress, anxiety and depression.
Through a series of brief, easy-to-follow sessions, complete with skills-building activities, the evidence-based COPE Programs convey that there is hope for change, and that both depression and anxiety are treatable.
Our programs are being utilized by parents, teens, schools/districts, community counseling/wellness centers, pediatricians, nurse practitioners, and medical centers across the country.
Evidence-Based - Self-Administered - Skills-Building Tools - Interactive
Quotes From COPE Program Users
Attend From Home - Year-Long Subscription - 24/7 Access
We can't control trigger events, but we can control our responses to them.
Common stressors/indicators include:
- Weight Management/Obesity
- Schoolwork/grades/academic performance
- Sports performance
- Relationships with friends and parents
- Divorce/family disruption/new family
- Romantic break-ups
- Peer pressure/acceptance
- Moving/new school
- Low self-esteem
- Sleep disturbances
- Social withdrawal/avoidance
- Anger, irritability and aggression
- Change in appetite
- Feeling of hopelessness
Click here for sample clips from the program.
The COPE online, self-administered 7-Session Teen cognitive-behavioral skills-building intervention educational program teaches teens (ages 13 - 18) how to recognize and stop automatic negative thoughts and replace them with positive thoughts instead using cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)-related techniques. The result is feeling emotionally better and acting in healthier ways. For less than the price of a movie ticket, you can provide your teen with one session of the program (complete program is 7-sessions).
Learn how to COPE for only $39.00*
- Thoughtfully-designed graphics/easy-to-follow narration.
- Seven 20- to 30-minute sessions containing 77 lessons/parts.
- Skills-building activities to teach and reinforce the concepts.
- An interactive component that encourages teens to try out the cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)-related principles presented and write down their own thoughts and reactions.
- A year-long, 24/7 subscription (7-week program, return to review concepts).
- Evidence-based using Cognitive Behavioral Therapy-based principles.
* Limited-time Discount: 50% off (expires 3/31/18, regular price $79.00)