COPE Family of Instructors
Our COPE Family of Instructors* are members of a select group of professionals who have demonstrated their commitment to teaching children and teens cognitive behavioral skills, including how to recognize and stop automatic negative thoughts and replace them with positive thoughts. As a result, a growing number of depressed and anxious adolescents are feeling emotionally better and behaving in healthy ways.
The positive results achieved from the COPE Programs are widely documented in multiple studies. However, the positive successes of the programs are due in large part to the dedication of the Program Instructors, and their belief that they can affect positive change by empowering children and teens with the skills to COPE with stress, anxiety and depression.
We now have over 500 instructors* and our programs have been delivered to over 8400 children/teens/young adults in 41 states!
New resources for Instructors:
In response to a number of requests from current instructors seeking to communicate with other current instructors on real-world program delivery and implementation issues/experiences, and to provide a resource for new program instructors seeking program-delivery advice from experienced instructors, we have set up an Instructor's Networking Group. To receive an email invitation to join our Instructors Networking Group, please complete and submit this form.
Would you like to formally recognize a students hard work? Print out and customize our Student Certificates of Achievement.
- Students and counselors can now download and print questions/student answers from the 7-Session Teen Online Program.
- A Spanish-language version of the 7-session Young Adult Manual/Workbook.
- New Student Workbook/Manual Offering: COPE + HEP (Headache Education Program) 7-Session Teen
- Instructors are independent service providers and have no affiliation with COPE2Thrive LLC.
- COPE2Thrive is not responsible for any issues associated with or resulting from instructors' delivery of the purchased programs.
- Program instructor training provides the buyer with general program background information, specific details of the program organization and content, and tips for delivering the program to the targeted audience.
- Completion of the instructor training and program licensing allows the instructor to utilize the copyrighted program for the term of the program delivery license. It does not provide the instructor with any legal, medical or educational licenses or certifications.