WHEN FACED WITH STRESS, DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY, EVERYONE NEEDS HELP TO COPE
The cope (creating opportunities for personal empowerment) program was designed to help children, teens and young adults develop the skills they need to stop negative thoughts and start thinking and believing in more positive ways.
Our online and instructor-delivered Cognitive Behavioral Therapy-based (CBT) programs are designed to help children, teens and young adults deal with anxiety, stress and depression by showing them how to develop the skills needed to stop negative thoughts and start thinking and believing in more positive ways.
Select the program designed for you:
Seven brief, easy-to-navigate sessions teach the skills necessary to help deal with problems and emotions, set goals, and feel happier, healthier and more positive every day. Online and manual-based programs are available.
By trying out new skills, writing about personal experiences, and working to find solutions to problems, children and teens are encouraged to change the way they think, act and behave.
Skills building activities encourage children and teens to live what they’ve learned throughout the week, strengthening their mental connections and behaviors that lead to positive change.
This Month's Product News
- Online program patient/student progress monitoring is now available.
- We now have a monthly internet-based live COPE Instructor Support Group to facilitate discussions related to implementation and delivery of the programs, provide a medium for asking questions and resolving issues, and provide an opportunity for instructors to network and share experiences with COPE representatives. Click here for more information.
- Wall Posters for both our online and manual-based programs are now available. Order your posters today!
- Would you like to formally recognize your child, teen and young adult students hard work? Print out and customize your Student Certificates of Achievement.
- We've improved the streaming quality of the 7-session Teen Online program for slower connections.
Quotes from some of our users:
Teen student: "It (COPE) made me more confident in myself. It helped me take a second and think about things before I react."
College student: "College is one of the most stressful experiences I've had in my life so far, so it was good to have COPE to help me deal with those stressors."
Parent of a Child: "Our family went to see the nurse practitioner because we were at a place where we saw our family struggling. It was hurtful to see our child suffer and struggle with every day interactions. After the first visit, we saw hope. Thanks to COPE, our family unit has gained confidence, self-control and she is empowered to function day to day."
Current Online Students: Click the ONLINE PROGRAM PORTAL button to access your class.