When faced with stress, depression, and anxiety, everyone needs help to Cope.
The COPE (Creating Opportunities for Personal Empowerment) Program was designed to help children, teens and young adults develop the skills they need to stop negative thoughts, and start thinking and behaving in more positive ways.
Select A BUTTON below to find the program that best fits you!
Seven brief, easy-to-navigate sessions teach the skills necessary to help deal with problems and emotions, set goals, and feel happier, healthier and more positive every day.
By trying out new skills, writing about personal experiences, and working to find solutions to problems, children and teens are encouraged to change the way they think, act and behave.
Skills building activities encourage children and teens to live what they’ve learned throughout the week, strengthening their mental connections and behaviors that lead to positive change.
This Month's Product Focus
COPE Manual-based Program Package purchases now include online "take anytime" Instructor Training and Licensing Module and five student manuals.
Manual-Based, Instructor-Delivered Program Package purchases now include:
- A one-year (renewable) Program Delivery License issued to the person completing the two-step training/licensing process
- A digital (PDF) copy of the 7-session Instructors Manual
- The COPE Instructors Online Training Module (2.5 hour session)
- One digital (PDF) sample copy of the Child and Teen Student manuals (license permits ONE copy of each to be printed)
- Five 7-session Child, Teen or 15-session Teen Student Manuals (to use in your program)
- Follow-up phone consultation with a COPE trainer (as needed)
For more information, or to purchase a manual-based program, click here.
Current Online Students: Click the ONLINE PROGRAM PORTAL link to access your class.