When Faced With Stress, Depression and Anxiety, Everyone Needs Help to COPE
Our Cognitive Behavioral Therapy-based (CBT) programs are designed to help children and teens deal with anxiety, stress and depression by showing them how to develop the skills needed to stop negative thoughts and start thinking and behaving in more positive ways.
- The evidence-based 7-Session programs provide support for children and teens using brief, easy-to-follow sessions, complete with skills-building activities, that convey that there is hope for change, and that both depression and anxiety are treatable.
- The evidence-based 15-Session TEEN (Thinking, Emotions, Exercise, and Nutrition) manual-based program builds upon the skills learned in the 7-Session Teen Program by including sessions on healthy nutrition and physical activity, helping overweight teens coping with low self-esteem and heightened depressive and anxiety symptoms.
Seven brief, easy-to-navigate sessions teach the skills necessary to help deal with problems and emotions, set goals, and feel happier, healthier and more positive every day. Online and manual-based programs are available.
By trying out new skills, writing about personal experiences, and working to find solutions to problems, children and teens are encouraged to change the way they think, act and behave.
Skills building activities encourage children and teens to live what they’ve learned throughout the week, strengthening their mental connections and behaviors that lead to positive change.
- National Institute of Nursing Research - Notable Advances: A Healthy Lifestyle Intervention Increases Physical Activity, Reduces Overweight, and Improves Psychosocial Outcomes in High School Students (COPE TEEN 15-Session Program).
- We now have over 400 COPE-trained Instructors. Become an Instructor Today!
- COPE2Thrive Online and Manual-based Programs are now helping children and teens in 34 U.S. states.
Current Online Students: Click the PROGRAM PORTAL button below to access your program.