Evidence-based Programs for Primary and Secondary Schools, Universities, Primary Care Practices, Healthcare Systems and Professionals, Parents and Children
COPE2Thrive Program News/Updates
- A Healthy Lifestyle Intervention Increases Physical Activity, Reduces Overweight, and Improves Psychosocial Outcomes in High School Students (COPE TEEN 15-Session Program).
- The National Cancer Institute has designated the 15-Session COPE Healthy Lifestyles TEEN Program as a Research Tested Intervention Program for obesity control.
- In a large high school-based COPE trial with 779 teens, those who participated in the program in comparison to teens who did not receive COPE had:
- Higher average scores on social skills, specifically cooperation, assertion, and academic competence
- Higher academic performance
- Less alcohol use
- Less depression
- Greater healthy lifestyle behavior
- Less overweight/obesity
- New! 6 - 12th grade transitional event all-inclusive program packages: COPE2Thrive now has available all-inclusive discounted program packages designed to quickly equip schools with the resources to handle the unique needs of students during critical transitional education years.
- Start preparing now for Fall classes! Completing the COPE Instructors Training in the Spring/Summer will enable your school to begin offering the COPE manual-based programs to students individually or in a classroom at the start of the new school year.
- New York is the first state to pass a law that schools must deliver mental health curriculum, starting in 2018.
- Our YouTube Channel now has over 100 subscribers and our videos have been viewed over 14,000 times.
- COPE2Thrive Online and Manual-based Programs have have been delivered to over 8400 children and teens in 43 U.S. states.
- Grant-funding resources to help you pilot the COPE2Thrive programs in your classroom or facility.
- We now have over 500 Program Instructors. Become an Instructor Today!
- New! all-inclusive discounted introductory program package for healthcare professionals.
- New Program License Renewal Option for Instructors: Purchase of 20 hard-copy student workbooks/manuals (or 200 Print-Your-Own) since your previous delivery license renewal date (per instructor).
- We now have an Instructor's Networking Group open to all currently-licensed COPE instructors. To receive an email invitation to join, please complete and submit this form.
- A Print-Your-Own Student Manuals option is now available for larger schools, districts and providers (minimum 200/type) that provides a 75% off savings off the pre-printed manual price.
- 7-Session Teen COPE + HEP (Headache Education Program) Manual is now available.
- 7 - Session Teen Student Manual - Spanish Version is now available.
- 15 - Session TEEN Student Manual - Spanish Version is now available.
- Program Instructors: Don't forget the additional resources and information we have available to help with your program delivery.