COPE Family of Instructors
Our COPE Family of Instructors are members of a select group of professionals who have demonstrated their commitment to teaching children and teens cognitive behavioral skills, including how to recognize and stop automatic negative thoughts and replace them with positive thoughts. As a result, a growing number of depressed and anxious adolescents are feeling emotionally better and behaving in healthy ways.
The positive results achieved from the COPE Programs are widely documented in multiple studies. However, the positive successes of the programs are due in large part to the dedication of our Instructors, and their belief that they can affect positive change by empowering children and teens with the skills to COPE with stress, anxiety and depression.
We now have over 400 Cope-trained Instructors!
New resources for Instructors:
- Would you like to formally recognize a students hard work? Print out and customize our Student Certificates of Achievement.
- We now have a monthly internet-based live COPE Instructor Support Group to facilitate discussions related to implementation and delivery of the programs, provide a medium for asking questions and resolving issues, and provide an opportunity for instructors to network and share experiences with COPE representatives. Click here for more information.
- Patient/student progress monitoring is now available for facilities purchasing multiple online 7-Session Teen Online Programs.
- Students and counselors can now download and print questions/student answers from the 7-Session Teen Online Program.
- A Spanish-language version of the 7-session Young Adult Manual/Workbook.
- New Student Workbook/Manual Offering: COPE + HEP (Headache Education Program) 7-Session Teen